happy birthday to me!

Truly they say, that as you get older you never care about what the people would give you on your birthday anymore.

When we were kids, all we thought of were the balloons, the party or the birthday cake.


Ya, okay! It was my birthday and I just turned thirty six (36) years old. ^_^ But aside from the change in figure (i mean from 35 to 36)...hmm what's the real meaning of an added age to ones person anyway?




I was surprised to know about John's little present for me. They were two chocolate cupcakes with candles on top of it. Yup! a choc'late cupcakes with "esperma" candles on top ^_^ (he he he)
Together with the cupcakes was a short letter that really touched my heart that's wishing me "a happy birthday". I was teary-eyed upon seeing that card which John had personally made. ^_^


My 36th birthday was very simple. All my siblings were present. My Ate Chona bought me a Red Ribbon cake (thanks 'te). My hubby gave me a Red Baker cake....(sweet naman) Some family friends were there enjoying the 'karaoke' thing. (meaning the singing thing). They actually sent the dvd player out the compound and wholah! The next thing I knew-- I was throwing lines from the song "Alone" by Heart. Ang taas ng tune grabehh! Ehem! ^_^

They say that a "real happy birthday" are not the gifts you usually get but the fact that the affair is being celebrated with the people you love is what matters the most. And that birthday of mine last May 8 was one unforgettable event in my life this 2010.

Nanay is already 76 and still alive --that's one greatest gift from Papa GOD. John and Luiz, (my children) are all healthy kids, hubby and I are still together for almost 16 years. Though sometimes we also have little quarrels and misunderstandings -- we are still together! What more can I ask for???

The family is intact and that's ONE GREATEST GIFT I have!!!

5 Response to happy birthday to me!

May 17, 2010 at 6:41 PM

Nagreet ku pu ba kayo nung bday nio? If ever man na hindi, BELATED po :D Enjoy namn po ? :) Wish you more b-days to come.

May 18, 2010 at 5:07 AM

Thx a lot!

It's better late than never, ^_^

May 19, 2010 at 1:27 AM

tama :D - mia

May 24, 2010 at 1:48 PM

Hi and thanks for visiting! Following you back and happy belated birthday.

May 25, 2010 at 4:40 AM

@hsuper parents thx for d follow and for d gr8ngs! ^_^

God bless us all!

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments I would like to hear what's on your mind ^_^