Me and My blog

I am a mom, a wife and once in awhile a blogger.  My blog comes from usual to unusual, personal, simple or just anything that interest me.  Happy mom of two boys who are very hyper and energetic but do well in school.  I love my husband so much and glad that we are going strong for about 15 years.





I love pasta, cake and ice cream.  I like sweets--so I am fond of eating desserts with my kiddos.   Since I was a little girl my admiration for SUPERMAN doesn't fade. He is my everything (of course second to my family).  I love to draw and sketch and had done two (2) songs when I was in college.  I love my friends and wants them to be happy in life.  

I love everything...I love LIFE^_^

2 Response to Me and My blog

July 24, 2010 at 2:12 PM

You are a very insteresting person! Wow! my internet time got soo much more interesting! I subscribed! Plus, i would like to advertise my website at your 125x125 available ad http://www.demonoidinvitationcodes.com/ i am looking for a link trade. Meaning, you advertise on my blog i advertise on yours!

Anonymous
March 9, 2013 at 10:18 PM

why is your hair all over your face?

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments I would like to hear what's on your mind ^_^