My SAMSUNG ES60 sooo loving it ^_^



I am a person who loves to take pictures and wants to take souvenir shots of something which I think are memorable and special.


*Yipee ^_^ ! * At long last I already owned a SAMSUNG ES60. It was really long-long wait to be able to save and bought this must-have gadget. Since my children goes up on the stage when school year ends, I told to myself “haay, kailangan ng bumili” and Wholahh!!! Eto na nga! This is it! This is really is it! Nyahahahaah!

Tara! Picturan Nah ^_^.

3 Response to My SAMSUNG ES60 sooo loving it ^_^

May 17, 2010 at 6:54 PM

Wow, magkanu nio po binili yan? How I wish sana may mag gift sa akin ng digicam sa Graduation day qo ;( huhu. Ganda naman niyan :)

May 18, 2010 at 6:09 AM

I'm sure you'll have one ^_^ !

Ang tagal kong pinagipunan...buti na lang i had my share sa "paluwagan"...

Next thing i want--laptop! Pero dream na lang un...hahaha

May 19, 2010 at 1:31 AM

makakabili rin po kayo ng laptop niyan. :D haha si mia po ito :) tagal ko na pong gusto magkaroon ng digicam :(( sana nga sa grad ko may mag gift haha.

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments I would like to hear what's on your mind ^_^