Got a new LCD TV!

After a couple of months that I was mentioning on my other blog how boring it was for the family been tvless--finally, we do have our own brand new TLC-LCD TV L24V10F. But of course, me and my family would like to thank a very good friend of mine (sssh..) for lending an amount that able us got our family's viewing pleasure.




My kids were surprised to see the new tv delivered on the same day we purchased it. Normally, appliances bought will take a couple of days to be sent in your home but we were fortunate to have it within the day itself--lucky we were, right?


Some friends kept on saying that CRT type of tv sets are more reasonable to buy than of LCDs. But of course, we too wanted to experience what is it like to be watching over an LCD monitored television. The previous one we had was a SHARP 21 inches CRT TV and of course, if we'll be having an extra money hub wants to get it fixed too. But at the moment me together with the whole family is enjoying watching our favorite shows via our new TLC-LCD TV L24V10F.

HAPPY VIEWING TO ALL!

2 Response to Got a new LCD TV!

November 22, 2011 at 5:41 AM

I just got a new LCD TV as well, i love it!

June 21, 2012 at 11:02 PM

THANKS FOR THE NOTE SAM. YEAH THE FEELING IS MUTUAL! LOVE IT TOO...SOOOOOO MUCH!

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments I would like to hear what's on your mind ^_^