Champorado ala Luilee

When I was still young nanay (mother) cooked this for me as my snack in the afternoon after I woke-up from my nap. (It was a family practice, by the way to take an afternoon nap every after I had taken my lunch)

This is called Champorado, a Filipino food wherein glutinous rice (malagkit) is being cooked with cocoa (tablea, chocolate powder as such)






This is how I prepare my Champorado Luilee ( I named it after my youngest because this is his favorite food for breakfast)

INGREDIENTS:

glutinous rice (malagkit)
cocoa powder  
sugar to sweetened
1 evaporated milk
water

(*my preparation is good for my two sons only)

SIMPLE PROCEDURE:

Boil  rice with your cocoa powder, add milk and sugar to sweetened its taste and whoolah!  A very creamy and delicious breakfast for my Luilee ^_^






Best served while it's HOT!

HAPPY EATING!

.

No Response to "Champorado ala Luilee"

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments I would like to hear what's on your mind ^_^