Pour Your Heart Out

If you need more info about Pour Your Heart Out, see THIS post.

But, really, it's anything that YOU consider pouring your heart out. There isn't ever a theme or topic that you have to blog about- it's completely a pesonal thing.

Please grab the button for your post and link up!

Be sure to check out some of the links- you will find some amazing stories out there.

Again, just a brief reminder that everyone linking is pouring their hearts out and we should all be respectful in our comments. ;)




My life is an open book. I never denied the fact that I am getting along with a committed man with two kids.


It wasn't that easy. My siblings, my officemates and worst--my bestfriend condemned me for such immoral act against God.

I never had a happy childhood life. Yeah, my Nanay (mom) and Tatay (dad) had given me so much love and care. But I was growing up a child seeing the fightings and misunderstandings of my parents with my half siblings. And got a feeling of rejection from them that time.

When I had my high school I was looking for happiness with friends and started going out with my "barkada" (a set of friends)I had found a so-called "family" with them around, giving me the feeling of what was like to be "needed" and "be needed"...we laughed and enjoyed a lot. And shared things most of the time.

When I started working, confusion came and had not anyone to hold onto but myself.

17 years ago was a lot of mind buggling, heartaches and survival. No one had ever known that I was into deep emotional depression and frustration during those times of confusion. How would they know? They never cared to asked in the first place.

But those were the times--heartaches passed by, family members are of great support for each and everyone. I have nothing in my mind now than my kids to grow --beautiful and good servants of God.

Great 17 years!

4 Response to Pour Your Heart Out

July 8, 2010 at 7:28 PM

It's amazing the things that we go through when we are kids.

July 9, 2010 at 1:30 AM

@shell...yeah! Glad i'd gotten through with all of these

Thx for droppin' by

July 14, 2010 at 8:22 AM

Hi! Late Following through Tues Follow!

I would love it if you looked around and followed me back!
http://www.withourbest.com

-Karissa

July 14, 2010 at 5:11 PM

@karissa thx for dropin' by

tc

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments I would like to hear what's on your mind ^_^