Love for Photoshoots ;)

Well, as I have told you guys, I really love to take pictures chances are and if the mood really invites me. One thing I love to take shots are pictures of my grandchildren. They're very innocent and candid. Kapag sabihin mo na "smile" they will be glad to render it without any hesitation and theirs are geniune. Hindi pilit ang ngiti. Some pictures I love to take is with Adee.  I used a digicam in taking these pictures while  getting ready for school and some were taken during her playtime.



Adee is only five years old but she knows how to act in front of a cam.  Nice smile Dheng! :)


















I wish one day, DSLR na ang hawak ko ;)

No Response to "Love for Photoshoots ;)"

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments I would like to hear what's on your mind ^_^