Happy 38th Birthday to me

My birthdays weren't really celebrated with parties, drinks or even balloons when I was a kid. As I remember, Nanay used to cooked "pancit bihon" and or "adobong manok" and that would be our family menu for lunch.

Last year, a small bonding time with my siblings was organized by hubby plus of course, the sweet kisses from my two sons. :)

This year it was also celebrated as simple as it used to be.  We, (of course kuya john, luiz and my hubb) just went to Market Market again to celebrate the event.  Actually, it wasn't planned at all until my phone rang and hubby told me to fix the children and myself because he had rendered half-day service from his work in Marriott Hotel.


I was very happy that day for hubby though with his simple preparations considered  a huge one for me ;)

HAPPY TO SHARE THE PHOTOS TAKEN:


this is MY LITTLE LUILEE...




...my eldest KUYA JOHN



me and MY LITTLE SUNSHINE




Me AND MY BEHALF

Nothing could replace the LOVE and HAPPINESS I feel whenever special occasions like this comes along.  It was a four-hour stroll and eating at the mall but it was very meaningfully celebrated with my one and only 'FAMILY'...

No Response to "Happy 38th Birthday to me"

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments I would like to hear what's on your mind ^_^