Got my SUN BROADBAND KIT at P888

Finally, I have my first prepaid broadband kit via SUN BROADBAND WIRELESS. And would you believe I got it for only P888 (inclusive of an SBW modem and SBW Prepaid SIM pre-loaded with 1-Day Unlimited Internet usage. Yup, you got it right! SUN broadband kit is in its promo from November 14 to December 31, 2009.



Just incase you would like to know how will you be connected these are the following computer system specification:

Pentium 4, 1 GHz or higher

USB 2.0 full speed

Microsoft Windows, XP, Vista or Mac OS

50 MB free hard disk space

128MB RAM or higher

The SBW prepaid rate is P10 per 30 minutes. It may be consumed either straight and uninterrupted or on a staggered basis within the consumption period. The consumption period is 2 hours upon connection. You may load as much as P500 via Sun Xpress Load.

Your account will be permanently disconnected if its been unloaded for a period of 120 days.

Well, I live in Makati and as far as I know signals are clear within the area because of some isolated SUN tower sites. So my SUN broadband is very much appreciated by a user like me who can't afford to have internet service on a post paid basis ^^

Happy surfing!

No Response to "Got my SUN BROADBAND KIT at P888"

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments I would like to hear what's on your mind ^_^